- Educate and train staff and students to act responsibly towards the environment
- Improve the efficient use of natural resources
- Reduce pollution and our carbon footprint
- Develop and implement measures for recycling
- Network and establishing partnerships with “green” companies
- Provide a framework for the setting and reviewing of objectives
- Comply with the requirements of ISO 14001 and relevant legislation
Boland College Environmental Management
Boland College is committed to the concept of quality assurance. In line with being a responsible corporate citizen and further striving to comply with Total Quality Management (TQM) principles, environmental management as an official business process was adopted.
One of the successes was replacing our old fleet with new, fuel efficient vehicles with a significantly reduced carbon footprint. This is very important for a rural institution with large distances between campuses.
Grey water recycling practice at our Strand Campus
t: 021 886 7111/2
f: 021 886 8260
Physical Address - Head Office
85 Bird Street, Stellenbosch, 7599