Work Integrated Learning (WIL)
Most programmes offered at Boland College will require you, the student, to do an internship, learnership, apprenticeship as part of your qualification to gain further relevant and appropriate work experience.
To make this process as simple as possible for you, Boland College has a department to specifically assist students in gaining placements for their internship, learnership or apprenticeship periods. This department, known as WIL (Work Integrated Learning), will not only assist you in the placement, but also offers job readiness workshops to aid students.
The WIL Department provides:
- Assistance in compiling a Curriculum Vitae
- Job-hunting skills
- Interview preparation skills
- Provides students with specific placement material
- Assist with the placements of internships, learnerships and apprenticeships
- Monitoring and evaluation where required
Represent a business that would like to get involved?
Click through to our WIL section for businesses to find out more.
t: 021 886 7111/2
f: 021 886 8260
Physical Address - Head Office
85 Bird Street, Stellenbosch, 7599