To be a preferred and inclusive provider of post school education and training in order to fulfil the economic, social, technological and environmental goals of the society.
Boland College Values
The Boland College brand lives its values of equal opportunities, accessibility, democracy, effective management, co-operation, loyalty, respect, trust, integrity, honesty, transparency, service, fairness and the development of the full potential of learners.
Boland College serves the needs of the widespread Boland area
Boland College serves the needs of the widespread Boland area by providing affordable, lifelong, quality education and training in line with the social and economic needs of the community. We, at Boland College, understand that South Africa with its different sectors need employers and employees with above-average skills and that is why our programmes are intended to directly respond to the priority skills demands of the Boland, as well as South African, economy.
Our qualifications provide theory and practical experience
Our qualifications are designed to provide both the theory and practical experience related to a particular vocational field. This ensures access to work opportunities in a work environment or sector relevant to the student’s vocational specialisation.
Boland College’s Management commits itself to ensuring that the quality of its education and training services will be determined and guided by its vision, mission, values and quality objectives.
Click on each value to view more details.
It is the mission of Boland College to respond to the training and development needs in the wider Boland region and to enhance employability by providing accredited quality vocational and occupational education and training.
Boland College is committed to provide a coherent framework for Quality improvement, which includes transparent processes of review, evaluation and planning.
We undertake to:
- Continuously improve our services, products and working and learning conditions;
- Continually strive to exceed the expectations of our customers;
- Aim for high standards of excellence in all aspects of services rendered;
- Comply with the requirements of ISO 9001:2008;
- Provide a framework for the setting and reviewing of objectives and benchmarking;
- Create conditions that will allow the achievement of these objectives by means of continual measurement, evaluation and improvement of existing policies and procedures; and
- Train our staff in order to implement the policy.
t: 021 886 7111/2
f: 021 886 8260
Physical Address - Head Office
85 Bird Street, Stellenbosch, 7599