Work Integrated Learning (WIL)
Most programmes offered at Boland College will require you, the student, to do an internship as part of your qualification to gain further real-world work experience.
To make this process as simple as possible for you, Boland College has recently introduced a department to specifically assist students in gaining placements for their internship periods. This department, known as WIL (Work Integrated Learning), will not only assist you in the placement, but also offers valuable training to prepare you for the commencement of these internships.
The WIL Department provides:
- Assistance in compiling a Curriculum Vitae
- Job-hunting skills
- Interview preparation skills
- Work readiness interventions
- Student placements during the internship period
- Monitoring and evaluation of placements
- Reflection sessions during and after placements
- Career development skills enhancements
Represent a business that would like to get involved?
Click through to our WIL section for businesses to find out more.
t: 021 886 7111/2
f: 021 886 8260
Physical Address - Head Office
85 Bird Street, Stellenbosch, 7599